Become a Member
Do you feel joy every time you hear the Ghostbusters theme song?
Did you dress up as a Ghostbuster when you were a kid?
Are you interested in helping local charities?
If your answers are yes, don’t wait another minute! Contact us!
There are four simple steps to becoming a member:
- Complete a police background check with your local police service and submit to us
- Attend at least one event per year
- Meet the minimum uniform requirements
- Pay your group dues
Wondering about the uniform requirements? Here they are:
- Khaki tan “CWU-27P Nomex” flight suit
- Black Military style boots
- Black T-shirt
- Ghostbusters or Ghostbusters II Name Tag (found on www.gbfans.com/shop/)
- Ghostbusters or Ghostbusters II No Ghost Logo (found on www.gbfans.com/shop/)
- Grey Elbow Pads (found on www.gbfans.com/shop/)
- Yellow GB1 or Clear Hose GB2 (found on www.gbfans.com/shop/)
- Hose Connector: Tan GB1 or Grey GB2 (found on www.gbfans.com/shop/)
- White pistol belt or Black Belt (found on www.gbfans.com/shop/)
In addition to more proton pack wearing members, we are looking for photographers, a webmaster, and anyone else who shares a love for Ghostbusters!