Who are the Alberta Ghostbusters?
We are a society with a charitable purpose that fundraises through cosplay events. We are composed of volunteers, prop builders, collectors and fans. We love Ghostbusters and we strive to make a difference in the community!
Want to help us raise money for local charities?
- Donate now to the Stollery Children’s Hospital Foundation (Edmonton).
- Donate now to the Alberta Children’s Hospital Foundation (Calgary).
- Visit us at an event and have your picture taken! Your donation goes directly to charity. You can see where we’ll be on our event calendar.
- Request us for your corporate or community event.
- Become a sponsor for our booth events or raffle draws.
- Become a member to volunteer at our events.
Ghostbusters prop builders worldwide are working together to combat COVID-19 in their communities.
- Find out how our group is making a difference in Alberta.
- Request personal protective equipment that our prop makers built for healthcare workers in Alberta.
The Alberta Ghostbusters are incorporated under the Societies Act.