Who are the Alberta Ghostbusters?
We are a society with a charitable purpose that fundraises through cosplay events. We are composed of volunteers, prop builders, collectors and fans. We love Ghostbusters and we strive to make a difference in the community!
Want to help us support local charities?
- Donate now to the Stollery Children’s Hospital Foundation (Edmonton).
- Donate now to the Alberta Children’s Hospital Foundation (Calgary).
- Visit us at an event and have your picture taken! Your donation goes directly to charity. You can see where we’ll be on our event calendar.
- Request us for your corporate or community event.
- Become a sponsor for our booth events or raffle draws.
- Become a member to volunteer at our events.
Ghostbusters Fans (GBFans.com) and prop builders worldwide are working together to combat COVID-19 in their communities.
- Visit our COVID-19 products page for more information on how to request products for frontline workers (free of charge), how to donate to our GoFundMe campaign to cover the cost of materials, and how to donate material to keep our 3D printers and sewing machines in operation.
The Alberta Ghostbusters are incorporated under the Societies Act.