Who are the Alberta Ghostbusters?
We are a society with a charitable purpose that fundraises through cosplay events. We are composed of volunteers, prop builders, collectors and fans. We love Ghostbusters and we strive to make a difference in the community!
Want to help us support local charities?
- Donate now to the Stollery Children’s Hospital Foundation (Edmonton).
- Donate now to the Alberta Children’s Hospital Foundation (Calgary).
- Visit us at an event and have your picture taken! Your donation goes directly to charity. You can see where we’ll be on our event calendar.
- Request us for your corporate or community event.
- Become a sponsor for our booth events or raffle draws.
- Become a member to volunteer at our events.
The Alberta Ghostbusters were recognized by the Government of Alberta’s Northern Lights Volunteer Recognition Program for supporting local children’s hospitals and making supplies for frontline workers during COVID-19.
- See our Northern Lights Recipient – Alberta Ghostbusters profile.
- Visit our #ABCovidbusters page to learn how we collaborated with the local cosplay and prop-building community to aid frontline workers.
- Ghostbusters Fans (GBFans.com) around the world are working together to combat COVID-19 in their communities.
The Alberta Ghostbusters are incorporated under the Societies Act.